Thursday, May 20, 2010

Playing Around at Lunch

Wow holding a digital SLR is just heavenly. Looking through the viewfinder instead on the LCD screen is so fun. Especially since my Canon point and shoot doesn't even have a viewfinder which is great because its not needed.

So during my lunch hour at work I decided to shoot some things. Played with some of the functions. I am really looking forward to the outside shots because the camera on its auto function have the pictures coming out great.



Cluster of flowers in the parking lot of work



Working hard

The above photo is something I want to master. That is the ability to do Out of Focus pictures. Focusing on the subject and blurring everything out in the background. It has to do with the different settings of the SLR and I know I can accomplish this by just playing with the settings.

Thanks for baring with my newbie-ness!

Photographs in San Francisco are soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment